Special Projects Division
DUNS # 075819342
CAGE CODE: 0GB42
NAICS CODES: 238150, 323321, 236118, 327215, 238350, 238350, 238390, 332323, 238160
Blast Mitigation Systems
Sound Glass is a full service glazing contractor specializing in blast mitigation, and commercial and residential glazing. We offer a quick response service department and supply-only options. From a large blast mitigation project to a small glass replacement service call, you’ll receive quality you can see.
Our modern facility can respond quickly to the needs of your project with blast and non-blast framing systems, as well as entrance door packages fabricated to your needs.
Manufacturers we partner with:
Kawneer Blast Mitigation
Manufactures we partner with:
We can perform design build projects for both GSA ISC security design criteria and DoD UFC-4-010-01, no matter the project delivery method.
We use programs developed by the GSA, WINGARD P.E. AND SBEDS in blast mitigation design.
Completed and current projects:
- Beachwood Elementary on North Fort Lewis
- Army Reserve Center on Fort Lewis
- BCT North on Fort Lewis
- Warrior in Transition on Fort Lewis
- Building 462 on PSNS, Bremerton
- DFAC Dining Facility on JBLM
- FT Lewis Town Center on JBLM
- US Coast Guard M&R Building on Base Seattle
- Child Development Center on NAS Whidbey Island
For a Government bid or questions please contact:
|Greg Loepp||David Schingeck|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
Army Reserve Center on JBLM: