Special Projects Division
DUNS # 075819342
CAGE CODE: 0GB42
NAICS CODES: 238150, 323321, 236118, 327215, 238350, 238350, 238390, 332323, 238160
Blast Mitigation Systems
Sound Glass is a full service glazing contractor specializing in blast mitigation as well as commercial and residential glazing. We offer a quick response service department as well as supply only options. From a large blast mitigation project to a small glass replacement service call, we’ll give you “Quality You Can See”.
Our modern facility can respond quickly to the needs of your project with blast /non blast framing systems and entrance door packages fabricated to your needs.
Manufactures we partner with:
We can perform design build projects for both GSA ISC security design criteria and DoD UFC-4-010-01 no matter the project delivery method.
We use programs developed by the GSA, WINGARD P.E. AND SBEDS in blast mitigation design.
Some of Sound Glass’s Completed or under current projects are:
- Beachwood Elementary on North Fort Lewis
- Army Reserve Center on Fort Lewis
- BCT North on Fort Lewis
- Warrior in Transition on Fort Lewis
- Building 462 on PSNS, Bremerton
- DFAC Dining Facility on JBLM
- FT Lewis Town Center on JBLM
- US Coast Guard M&R Building on Base Seattle
- Child Development Center on NAS Whidbey Island
For a Government bid or questions please contact:
|Greg Loepp||David Schingeck|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
Army Reserve Center on JBLM: